Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cats and mice





from w
Peceli came back on the Air Pacific plane Tuesday night and it's been rather busy since. Fortunately today was a bit sunny but yesterday was wild and windy and he had to really rug up. Anyway there's not been much time for drawing but I did one pic of alley cats while he is talking with a friend and drinking kava, and found a manipulated pic based on a shop window drawing with a cat in it, and last week I sketched a strange mouse who looks as if he/she swallowed a cat. This was in the window of a gift shop.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

What fun, I love the mad cats. Has been a bit cold but at least the sun has come out a few times. What weather, drought one minute floods the next. Dorothea Mckellar was right.

7:03 PM  
Blogger revkjarla said...

The alley cats are whimsical. I would love to see the pic hanging in my home!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home