Wednesday, June 20, 2007
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Reining in the colour
- Rotunda in the Park
- Trying out watercolour pencils
- Poetry reading at the Bush Inn
- with bells on their fingers, but not their toes
- Variations on recent drawings
- Shoes near the back door
- John Bell from Iona
- The Choir of Hard Knocks and a Geelong singer
- Karl Jenkin's fabulous music will be on in Geelong...