Wednesday, June 13, 2007
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Shoes near the back door
- John Bell from Iona
- The Choir of Hard Knocks and a Geelong singer
- Karl Jenkin's fabulous music will be on in Geelong...
- A worldy woman meets Thomas Merton
- The danger of railway crossings in Australia
- It's snowing at Bells Beach!
- Consumerism in High Street Armadale
- GPAC courtyard
- A sand mandala - subject or technique