Sunday, June 14, 2009

Room with a view





from w
I have lived in many houses over the years and thought I would try and remember the view from the dfoorway or window. There are two - a bamboo walled Fijian bure near the sea and every morning we would look out to see Vorovoro and Mali Islands. Another is from a house in Toorak, Suva where I rented a room one year. It overlooked Jubilee Hall and a mosque was opposite. The other pictures are a view from this room - where the computer is - and looking through the lounge room doorway before the trees were cut down. The coloured pictures were made some time ago and the Biro sketches this morning as I wait for some sunshine to go shopping to Watson Rd shopping strip.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

I like your room with a view idea, I have always taken photos out of our bedroom windows when we go away to different places.
Will be in Melbourne tomorrow and going to Paperific at the Showgrounds on Friday, a Welsh pony meeting near the airport on Saturday and then home after it.
With my mother being sick I cant be away for long.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Hello Penny,
How do you like Melbourne's weather? Actually today was sunny for a while.
I did some more rooms with a view and hope to do a couple with paint or pastel later.
w.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home