Sunday, January 18, 2009

More pots and shiny floors






from w
Here are some more variations from a photo I took at a beautiful house in Greendale where we slept on Christmas night. Click on any picture to see enlarged. The shapes are the same, though sometmes cropped a bit, but the textures and colours are different just by changing the marks on the cyber-space picture. Very clever of the designer of Photo-edit which was based on a program from about 1997 I think to change the pixellation somehow. It was an image-editing application found in Microsoft Office 97–XP versions for Windows. It has been replaced with Microsoft Office Picture Manager since then, although some Photo Editor features are not available in Picture Manager. The editing tools include texturize, negative, gamma control, etc. It was based on HALO Desktop Imager by Media Cybernetics, L.P.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

Your photo-art is really going to pot!

And that's a good thing!

Those look like they were fun to make. I like that pot (urn?), too!

4:44 AM  
Blogger revkjarla said...

I love the urn!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Hello Moody and Karla.
Going to pot? It's a very large urn I suppose and I don't know how it would have been made.
Somehow this computer and internet thing has taken up a lot of my time and I ought to focus back on cleaning the house, tidying up. Is it an escape from the ordinary household tasks and taking time to visit friends? Sometimes art/music/literature may be an escape so I really have to think about it. I've already given up on writing new fiction anyway.
w.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home