Wednesday, January 14, 2009

leaves with holes

from w.
More stuff from the front garden. My Mum used to call this monsteria and I thought it was about monsters, but I looked it up on google and it's called - wait for it - split leaf philodendron monstera deliciosa. A delicious monster? Well, it will look like it once I've finished with my variations of it via the pixies pixillating the photograph! We have four of these plants in the garden. So here goes; from photo to a dream or nightmare!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

love the colours and the light and shade play, amazing how they survive here too and we get frosts so you would think being tropical they wouldnt.
Any of your family caught in the floods in Fiji?

5:19 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Hello Penny,
Our immediate family are okay though phones are down, and floods stop them moving much. There's a wedding planned for Feb 4th but I don't think the 15 people can get to their destination (a mountain village) through road slips etc. The infrastructure in Fiji is really in a mess and many people, schools, etc.have lost property.
w.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home