Sunday, June 15, 2008
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Farmers Market in the Mall
- Why I like Geelong - the unexpected sound of the A...
- Of camels and border collies
- Chinese wind chimes
- Thank you in Geelong
- 'what can you do with words' gig
- The alleyways of the city
- A rail journey at night
- Geelong streets in a mess this week
- Whittington Church is 150 years old