Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Geelong streets in a mess this week



from w
They are digging up holes everywhere and putting up barriers to block off traffic and buses are running late. And as usual the bridge over the Yarra Street is still under construction. I did a pencil sketch of the Westfield development (?) from inside a bus. The other sketch was at the Virginia Todd Centre of the garden. I used Peceli's pen to fiddle with the details. I'm not good at drawing straight lines and the trees with the interesting white and black trunks should have been more upright.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Love the sketches, Perhaps P is right and I should stick to photos. Tell me where and when you will be in Adelaide.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Thank you Penny. Most of my pictures are just accidental - when something catches my attention and I have a few minutes or want to tell some story about our daily life. Your photos are interesting and so are your pictures so don't stop drawing!
About July 10 to 13th is the main conference but we'll drive over and won't rush. There are three routes from Geelong to Adelaide so we'll get maps from the RACV website.
w.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home