Wednesday, July 04, 2007

acrosss the dinner table


from w
Last night Peceli and I went to the Rotary change-over night - new president installed, people thanked, and a nice dinner of sweet potato soup, steak, chocolate something with raspberries. I had a long conversation with a woman who I thought was reserved but she told me a great story of her experiences when living in Lakes Entrance. Anyway I found a couple of minutes to sketch in pencil before my companions at the table noticed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Looks like a typical change over dinner, I must admit that at times they were fun, used to have to go to them all when John was Mayor, two in our town, as well as surf lifesaving, lion, apex etc etc.
this camera was less than half what I paid for the other one and often John or the children take my precious original one so I bought this on special for when they want one! I take far more photos but dont print them as we used to but it is great to just click and click and get rid of what you dont want and the next step is something a bit better than the basic adobe photo shop, I would like elements but will wait for that.
Looks as if we will be in Melbourne from the 29th to the 4th Aug John will be with me but we are flying and will have a car. see if we can catch up.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

The conversation centred around two feisty Rotary ladies having a real bust-up fight a few years ago and a refusal to co-operate with husband as a 'Rotary wife'! Enough said.
Yes, it would be good to meet when you come over to Melbourne.
w.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home