Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wedding garments, bling or neat black and white
















from w
What shall I wear to a weddin?
I am confused. Black and white is neat but ordinary. Colourful tropical is fine for a party.
Okay what do you reckon? I have a yellow floral muumuu given to me by Tau, a cousin of IPM Frank, my favourite sulu which is two yards wrapped around and tied at the breast, (haha) a snakeskin kind of material and a comfy dress, or a see-through blouse, spotted tops, or a unique kind of black coat over dress. I have six other muumuus, green, blue, lavender, maroon, etc. but most of the women will wear bling I guess.





3 Comments:

Blogger The Moody Minstrel said...

Formal or not, a wedding is a celebration of life. Dress the part!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

What ever you feel comfortable and special in.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Actually I wore a tailored looking blue (kind of) linen dress to the church - bought it at the Scouts OP Shop for $15 last week. After the church I changed into my yellow muumuu for the boat cruise and reception. Several of the Islander guys put on bula shirts and the women muumuus - more suitable for partying! I'll write about it all later.
w.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home