Monday, February 23, 2015
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- You can't stop the music
- Lightning in Geelong
- Below Buckley's Falls
- We are Geelong, not Melbourne
- And they're racing again
- Cadel Evans bike race - people's race
- Order of Australia medal to Rotary Donation in Kin...
- Regarding Australia Day
- The Seasons Cafe in Douro Street