Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Easter Day in East Geelong
- The secret island near Queenscliff
- Another bright idea from our mayor with the ruff l...
- Geelong Animal Welfare celebrates 58 years
- Swan Hill High girls - sixty years on
- About the film 'Noah'
- It's easy to forget it all, but some people still ...
- South Geelong Uniting Church closes
- Church just ain't like it used to be
- Good news for Geelong High School