Saturday, March 08, 2014
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- At the Wintergarden
- World Day of Prayer in Geelong
- Look at me, look at me, look at me; Mayor Darryn
- church at Altona Meadows/Laverton
- Pako Festa in Geelong
- Geelong girl's story of five weeks in Bethlehem
- Book burning, book recycling, book carving
- houses in Newcomb but not for sale
- Sale of Shell in Geelong - what will that mean for...
- Pako Festa 2014 on next Saturday