Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Geelong - where to?
- Geelong Mayor in your face
- Alcoa to close in August, meanwhile or mayor swear...
- Taking hay to drought stricken farmers
- Who says that Geelong's a sleepy hollow?
- A drive to Queenscliff
- Give us the money, demands Darryn
- Geelong to Melbourne freeway - do not speed
- On reading 'The Casual Vacancy'
- Is this a kangaroo on a Portuguese manuscript?