Sunday, September 02, 2012
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Fair go - and who gave permission?
- Corio Villa for sale
- Princess Julia in her element
- While you were sleeping, well - resting
- Not Maccas on the Great Ocean Road I hope
- At Melton Uniting Church
- sketches and photos at Myrniong
- Little Michelle's baptism
- At Myrniong Lake Dewar camp
- Farewell James Latu