Friday, June 22, 2012
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Population of Geelong region
- Point Lonsdale sketches
- Why an earthquake here?
- Slash and burn at the Age newspaper
- In the middle of the night
- Snow and sea and shells
- Like Mickey Mouse at the piano
- Barbecue for a holiday
- Tru energy door knockers telling lies