Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm the king of the castle



from w
It is time-consuming looking after small rodents so it will be excellent when the 'owner' - my grand-daughter will be around to take on the many tasks. Meanwhile Izzie and Ozzie are being spoilt rotten, the dwarf rabbit lording it all over everyone by sitting, relaxing, even sleeping on the topmost part of the sofa, while Izzie skulks down below under a cupboard or slipping out for a quick grab at pepino leaves or grass. 'I'm the king of the castle and you're the dirty rascal' the rabbit seems to be saying, though these days I reckon those that are on the top of the heap in society are often the 'rascals'! They do get some sunshine too inside a puppy pen out in the back yard but I have to watch the rabbit who is intent on escaping if he can.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home