Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sketches at Wedding Location




from w
We were really too busy to do much sketching but I found some white paper on the back of three maps to get to St Alban's and beyond, so did some scribbly drawings of a tree, a small hill opposite, and the place where the wedding ceremony took place. For a wedding gift I gave one small framed print of a sketch I had made at a garden shop, and various other prints the couple can use if they wish. One however I signed upside down - in a hurry - of Lake Connewarre! Okay, some kind of art it doesn't matter which way up I suppose! I've put that picture at the top of this post.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jana Bouc said...

Wonderful sketches!!! It looks like a lovely spot. It was great seeing the bunnies too.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home