Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sketches at Wedding Location




from w
We were really too busy to do much sketching but I found some white paper on the back of three maps to get to St Alban's and beyond, so did some scribbly drawings of a tree, a small hill opposite, and the place where the wedding ceremony took place. For a wedding gift I gave one small framed print of a sketch I had made at a garden shop, and various other prints the couple can use if they wish. One however I signed upside down - in a hurry - of Lake Connewarre! Okay, some kind of art it doesn't matter which way up I suppose! I've put that picture at the top of this post.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jana Bouc said...

Wonderful sketches!!! It looks like a lovely spot. It was great seeing the bunnies too.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Muhammad Naeem said...

There are various ways to build commercial buildings, Homes and Granny Flats, but how many give you quality and guarantee for highest experience and expert to complete you dreams in living buildings. You will get various scammers in this field but we are your here to prove our-self in builders Warrnambool.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home