Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Umbrella

from w
A friend gave us a table and garden umbrella - not for the Garage Sale - but just for us. I noticed that it looked interesting as it caught the sunlight so took a few photos, then overlapped some of the images. I seem to gravitate towards those kind of curling line designs that were around a hundred years ago, so I must be very, very old-fashioned! I'm cross and cranky today as plans have gone awry - our church invited another church commnunity to join us for Pentecost and they reneged and I felt responsible that as office secretary, my invitation letter wasn't warm enough, and now 'my' Pentecost play is in jeopardy as five of the actors now probably won't be there! Such is life! Well, we can still have colours and candles and cake.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home