Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Keeping it simple





from w
I only wanted to use one word - the word that a troubled man chalked on the pavements of Sydney over decades in a beautiful script. Eternity. So I just put a couple or more pictures together to see what would happen. On the Babasiga blog I've been thinking about the Serenity prayer in the last posting and on second thoughts I have decided that you can't be comfortable with ignoring things like injustice and be placid about today's challenges as well as the regrets of the past that still haunt. About the future, well, there are nagging anxieties there too I guess! Also I've been thinking about songs like Thank you for the music and Yesterday. When Peceli is away I listen to the radio a lot more - nostalgic pop songs - a radio station called Magic that plays songs of the 60s, 70s 80s. I know most of the songs it seems.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home