Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A beautiful surprise

from w
When I checked the untidy greenhouse I was surprised to see that two of the orchids had flowered despite my neglect. Perhaps orchids do not need us to be attentive! I brought one of the plants inside so that I could see it each day. Anyway I took some photos quickly because Peceli was packing for his trip to Fiji and wanted 'my' camera. One of the photos is from Peceli. I might do a still life painting as now I have more time.

Yesterday was chaotic with twenty tasks to do before we drove to Tullamarine airport. Peceli had intended going to Fiji for the Methodist Conference (that is not a conference - banned by the regime) in two weeks time, but there was a family bereavement in Nadi, Fiji, so he booked a ticket on Monday and flew out Air Pacific last night. Our niece's husband Balebale has passed away so all the clan are gathering for the funeral tomorrow. Very sad time.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home