Monday, January 21, 2008
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Noticing the details
- Some variations on recent drawings
- In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps ...
- The old and the new and nostalgia
- Scribbly sketches at the Botanical Gardens
- William Buckley, the wild white man
- Buckley drawing as theme of conference
- Where has the White Statue man gone?
- A cup of tea on a hot day
- The sea, where is the sea?