Monday, December 25, 2006
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- In the bleak midsummer...
- Bond, James Bond and Casino Royale
- Three tiger cubs and what happened to the feral ki...
- Dragon Tree in Geelong Botanic Gardens
- Trees and leaves; variations using Photoedit
- Pessimistic moments in a Botanical Gardens
- Starfish and bling Christmas trees
- Geelong houses lit up for Christmas
- Ten questions for wannabe citizens of Australia
- Two Geelong photos by Theramas