Thursday, November 02, 2006

Three mangoes from Footscray Market


from Wendy
When I arrived home from our writing group, I noticed that Peceli had bought three mangoes with the vegies, fish and pork from a trip to Footscray market. (Then he went off to golf!) Well, I would have to be quick before they're eaten so I hastily made a watercolour picture. The strange green mug without a handle is of course used for cleaning my brushes! The sulu on the table is actually blue and white but I couldn't find a tube of blue paint!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I love this one and the green for the cloth is just right. I bought mangoes this week and then my father dropped by with a half tray of them so I am rolling in them now

2:10 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I'm a frugal shopper but when we go to visit Fijian families in Melbourne we notice that some of them buy mangoes by the crateful!

Mangoes are the best of fruits, parrot mangoes. When I went into labour with my second child, I didn't know whether it was from gutsing myself eating parrot mangoes earlier in the day!
W.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home