Tuesday, October 24, 2006
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Coloured and albino peacocks
- Two peacocks at a wildlife sanctuary
- Swings and slides and playtime
- Tom Bowen of Geelong and the Bowen technique
- Scribbling at a Rotary dinner auction
- From diary from Shenton manse
- Bro'Town on Oz TV - what do you think of it?
- A phone call from Mumbai or Bangalore or somewhere...
- Making quilts to care
- Art Quilts at the National Wool Museum