Friday, September 18, 2015
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Storm at Thirteenth Beach
- New guinea pig house
- Geelong welcomes refugees
- Whittington Strings
- Fathers Day in Geelong
- Birthday at East Geelong Uniting
- And more about that blessed bling tree
- Sladen House Geelong
- Window reflections
- What to do with that blessed Christmas tree?