Sunday, June 15, 2014
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Sea levels and a new project for the saltworks
- Gifts from South Geelong
- Fyansford, view by Noel Murphy
- How to spend $500,000.
- Poles in Geelong Botanical Gardens
- Words fail me with this Geelong story
- For World Environment Day
- My Favourite Things (about Geelong)
- Thank you Ross. At least there's one level-headed ...
- Prime Minister No show in Geelong