Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- War damaged heroes
- Royal visitors to Uluru
- Shakespeare 450 years on
- A boltng horse puts Geelong on the Melbourne TV ne...
- Bilby George meets another George
- Easter Day in East Geelong
- The secret island near Queenscliff
- Another bright idea from our mayor with the ruff l...
- Geelong Animal Welfare celebrates 58 years
- Swan Hill High girls - sixty years on