Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Learning from pets










from w
I dislike the idea of locking up animals and birds in cages, but recently a member of our family bought a guinea pig and a couple of weeks later a small rabbit - which I hope is a miniature breed and won't grow larger. At first they got along fine, one following the other with love, but the rabbit has become more of a know-all and sometimes butts the quiet little guinea pig. I really hate bullying and it seems to be the situation - but only at mealtimes. Anyway when the chief cook and bottle washer of the family is out, I let them run around the lounge room where they really are able to leap and jump and run. I took some photos this afternoon of them. I've put a text on the photos - really for the grandkids.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

And also... when we came back from the Rotary meeting and the speaker from South Sudan, I discovered that the rabbit was running freely around the partly enclosed verandah. His name ought to be Houdini as I just don't know how he got out. Then he found his way into the front garden and we had to chase him across the lawn. Rabbits sure can run fast!
W.

2:49 AM  
Blogger annie said...

What fun, Wendy--to READ ABOUT, I mean, and to look at the pictures!!
The "Chase Me!" game is not my idea of how to enjoy a rabbit.
annie

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Pet Lover said...

Nice to see the Love for each other, Hope We Humans also treat others with same love & affection.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home