Saturday, January 01, 2011

Santa came late but

from w
Hoping for one hour of quietness this morning after one church service before driving up to Melbourne for another, in the car Peceli said, 'Santa came late. He has been at the house this morning' so I didn't know what to expect. The boys had been playing the drums at church to go with the organ and piano and now I wanted a quiet spell and a good cup of coffee. In the loungeroom was the present! For all the three boys. A huge silver drum kit! What can I say? Me, who loves quietness and wants to be a Quaker! While four of us were at church, Peceli had gone for a browse around the Sunday market it seems.

And...Monday morning.
No drums until Grandpa is awake, then drums are okay when Grandpa goes out into the garden... but you can still hear them near the back fence! Then again when Peceli and I do our twenty minute walk!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

All I can say Is...Uh Oh!!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Well, Wendy,there are moments when I am very fond of ear plugs...But we have 3 happy boys, I am sure.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home