Monday, November 08, 2010

Ferns in Botanical Gardens

from w
Between half chopping down an old tea-tree in the front garden, leaning on a verandah post and knocking that down and a young friend fixing it up, cleaning out rooms for visitors coming, buying a bed etc., going to medical appointments, taking boxes of books to Donation in Kind, there's barely a moment to do anything with my pictures. However I used two of the ferns and trees in the Geelong Botanical Gardens to play around with.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Ferns fascinate me with the willowy look. I do like the line work of the
bottom ones.
annie

6:12 AM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Hello Annie,
I especially like the curved lines of the new ferns. Nature is certainly amazing in the variety we see.
Wendy

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home