Friday, November 05, 2010

Loaves and fishes

from w
Some time ago I made several drawings/paintings/linocuts based on the idea of loaves and fishes. I thought these works on paper were lost but years ago Peceli had bundled up a hundred or so of my old pictures, put tape around them, and 'hid' them in the garden shed. Eureka - found again! Here are some old and new images from those original pictures.

Hey, what do you do with all the stuff made during art student days? These were from the time I was at Deakin Univerity majoring in art. Didn't mount them, frame them, sell them. A son says to put them out into the recycling!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Well, don't pay any attention to that son - I love these - but yes, what to do with Stuff?

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home