Thursday, August 27, 2009

North sculptures in Geelong




from w
A group of pointed sculptures on the Geelong Waterfront look like sails or sharks but they are called 'North' I guess because they point towards the north. I've photographed them, as have thousands of tourists, and sketched them. Here are three collages created from just one small sketch. I'm a bit bored at the moment with Peceli away, and haven't got wheels to go to some of the meetings such as Diversitat, so am becoming lazy, watching too much TV, though todayI have cooked, washed, sorted five boxes of clothes to give away, and bagged old linen for the tip and at last I have thrown out my old life drawings from years ago!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Hi Wendy, yes we were in Melbourne while all that wild weather was on, but we had a lovely time with the grand children and doing some exploring.
I love your fun with the drawing and the shells and find these sculptures interesting.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

These are interesting treatments of the image

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home