Monday, December 01, 2008

How I used to paint



from w
I've been cleaning up boxes of papers, chucking out lots of stuff and found two small photos of two acrylic paintings I made some years ago. Heaven only knows where the real paintings are these days! I guess I gave them away. One of of Nukutatava Beach in Fiji where we lived one time, the other is of Stephenson's Falls out of Geelong. Flat shapes then and rather a cold look I think.
(later: I changed the colours a bit using Picasa3 and I think this is more like the original. The other one was too yellow!)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

I have yet to learn design or how to do abstract work...so much to learn...I like both of these and am enjoying the different look each has.
annie

8:38 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I especially like the composition and shapes of the beach one.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home