Monday, July 09, 2007

More pics from Queenscliff

from w
More pics from yesterday's day out at Queenscliff.
Boats are very hard to draw as I don't know the details of what's what. Anyway here are a couple of pics from Queenscliff - I did one with a purple felt-pen so it's a bit clunky, and the other with a biro, and added colour etc. when I got home. I'm not good with fiddling with boxes of colours when it's cold and windy.



Skinny old ti-trees are easier. I did a very quick pencil sketch of trees while Peceli bought petrol - at a high price - Point Lonsdale doesn't have much competition apparently.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

I love these pictures, I am hoping we may get to either Sorrento or Queenscliffe when we come over. Can you e mail me at rivingtn@bigpond.com and i will give you my mobile phone no in case we have time to meet up or you can give me your home no that is if you want to!!. We arrive Sunday morning 29th and get back the following saturday evening. Lots of time during the week i hope between school hours.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Thanks Penny,
Certainly it will be good to meet up. We somehow missed one another at that Quilt exhibition where thousands of women mixed and mingled.
w.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home