Sunday, April 01, 2007
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Music and me - one I left out
- The green green grass of home... and golf
- View from office window
- While waiting for a bus in Normanby Street
- Two pictures - grass trees and Buckley's Falls
- Avalon Airshow - some like it hot
- When should you dob in your neighbours?
- It's a very bad Friday - hot and an accident in tu...
- A leaf in drought
- Changing pics with a click