Thursday, November 03, 2016
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Almost a flood in Geelong
- Congratulations Neil
- A time to be planting
- An art exhibition opening
- Gardening at East Geelong Church
- Whittington Strings in Geelong
- St Giles for sale again and again
- Choosing music for church
- Isa, one little guinea pig died this week.
- the Big Freeze