Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Geelong waterfront, chopping, chopping
- Exploring North Geelong - near Osborne House
- Exploring North Geelong
- Exploring Drysdale
- Is the Geelong Mayor going too far this time?
- Artist down Airey's Inlet way
- Spare Meals - what a good idea
- Dancing at the Palais
- North Shore Geelong
- Anakie "Fairy Park after dark