Thursday, January 08, 2015
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Our Eastern Beach the cleanest beach?
- Wedding Anniversary
- Our mayor is holidaying in Fiji
- Geelong's old powerhouse an art gallery
- A little house on the prairie of Meredith
- Christmas Day in Geelong
- Waiting in Advent
- Geelong Mayor I, me, mine
- Donation in Kind Geelong
- Christmas lights in Geelong