Monday, November 03, 2014
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- From a country garden in Greendale
- Flamefest in Whittington
- Paper Mill Fyansford
- Fictional story set in Geelong
- Op-shops from the churches in Geelong
- Is Moolap a place for birds or for development?
- Art and fibre exhibition about asylum seekers
- Cruise ships and 87 empty shops
- Protest in Geelong by praying
- ARt at the Wintergarden