Monday, September 01, 2014
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- At East Geelong Uniting this morning
- Outside the Geelong Art Gallery
- Contemporary art in Geelong
- I do like to live beside the seaside
- Is Melbourne really the best city in the world?
- Altona Meadows/Laverton church
- In Geelong
- A closer look at the front garden
- Two leaves
- A pawpaw tree