Monday, July 28, 2014
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- A high rise building is not my comfort zone
- Game, set, match
- Hope for Osborne House
- Lions rugged up for winter
- Five versus five plus one
- How the other half live in Geelong
- It's a beautiful world
- What a fun thing to do on a train
- The 1950s - were they the good old days?
- Sea levels and a new project for the saltworks