Monday, March 25, 2013
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Cracked egg design for library
- Palm Sunday in Geelong
- Saying sorry
- Using Picasa overlay
- Eucalyptus drawings
- when a church acts by providing food for the needy...
- My favourite song
- Best wishes to our Catholic friends and all people...
- A random walk through my day
- An irreverent look at the papacy