Friday, March 01, 2013
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Introducing Peceli and Wendy. Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. The town is Labasa and our village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. We are part of Wailevu Fijian tribe with relatives in Mali Island and Naseakula village. Peceli was born in Labasa and Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Geelong Camera Club
- Should the old Geelong gaol be recycled?
- Two USA Presidents
- Renewing Shenton as theatre
- Weekend in Rye
- Father Dillon's views about the papal position
- Pat Semmler's artwork
- Fyansford Bridge
- A good use for facebook
- Tram conductor bollard in Geelong