Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Peppercorn trees
- Kinglake and Marysville
- I love a sunburnt country
- The terrible fires
- In the street where we live - part two
- In the street where we live
- If you had $45 million USA to spare what could you...
- Invasion of the ants
- Why's Geelong talking about the Superbowl?
- A scorcher of a day and blackouts