Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reading Raymond Carver

from w
As a distraction from the nasty cough I've been reading the short stories of Raymond Carver, but they aren't particularly cheerful, but he certainly can write well! Also, I've been listening to Greek boussouki music that isn't appreciated by the household. It's round two of bronchitus and the barking like a dog in the middle of the night has been awful.
It was Peceli's birthday the other day and it wasn't very joyful as he just had to look after my grumbles and needs. Anyway we had Kentucky Chicken for tea and he got a new jumper. It made me appreciate his help though and I wonder how sick people who live alone who have the flu, etc. get on. Anyway I feel a bit better now after five hours sleep and hopefully am on the mend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home