Saturday, December 01, 2007
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Visit to the Sportsmen's Club
- Australian Election Corio results
- Christmas and the Colour of Money
- at Yarraville
- Tree in Williamstown
- Artistic school gates at Whittington
- A Vintage Leunig cartoon about politicians
- While the potatoes were cooking
- A surprise from an ugly plant
- Helen Mirren and 'The Queen'