Thursday, December 07, 2006
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Sketching at Point Lonsdale
- Effects of drought on citrus and fern leaves
- Brolga chick at Serendip
- a clutch of disparate poems
- Something I wrote about "Peace" some time ago
- Let the game go on
- Playing with pictures - a distraction from more se...
- the nostalgia of shearing sheds
- Damien Leith with a voice like an angel
- A favourite song - from St Saens