Wednesday, August 07, 2013
- Name: Peceli and Wendy's Blog
Babasiga (pronounced bambasinga) is the dry land of Macuata in northern Fiji - our place in the sun in Fiji. Peceli is from Fiji from the village is Vatuadova and the beach is Nukutatava. Peceli Ratawa passed away on 27th December 2015 so this is Wendy's blog now. Wendy is an Australian and today live in Geelong, Australia.
- Who will win the seat of Corangamite?
- Have you ever made a pipe organ rumble?
- The Stick Shed in Murtoa
- A companion for the guinea pig
- At Geelong Botanical Gardens
- Seaweed a new industry
- Painting of a pentecost banner
- A day of sharing - but Rudd chooses his moments
- Ordinary trees
- The edge of the sea at Barwon Heads