Friday, March 04, 2011

Visiting Van Loon'sNursery








from w
Apparently a winning plant nursery in the whole of Ausralia, our local guys really have a splendid display of plants, pots, sculptures and a restaurant called Peppers. Our church ladies had lunch there the other day and it was a nice occasion. I only ate date scones and cappucino as I don't want to pay $11 for mainly rabbit food. Hmmm. The other ladies enjoyed their dinners anyway though some left the lettuce etc. on the plates. My cheaper scones were scrumptuous!

Here are some pics I made from 'borrowed' images and none of them are of plants! My camera didn't work after someone altered the batteries! I would love to have a finely designed Japaneses type of garden, raked sand, stones, water, sculptures instead of the rambling overgrown kind we have, but... those sculptures, stones, etc. cost plenty paisa.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Beautiful stained glass and a lovely display. I'm all for scones and that cappucino...I'd love a Japanese garden, too, Wendy, but it would never make it in these Texas winds unless I walled it in--which could make a lovely walled garden, of course.
annie

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home